Gynaecology is the medical practice that deals with the sexual health of women in different life stages. Gynaecologist examines the physiology and anatomy of female reproductive system and is responsible for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gynaecological conditions.
Many women often ignore gynaecological disease-related symptoms. The most commonly reported conditions are vaginal yeast infection, menstrual disorders, endometriosis, uterine myoma, ovarian cysts, cervical or ovarian cancer.
It is advised to visit gynaecologist in case of:
- Irregular menstrual cycle, painful or very prolonged menstruation;
- Appearance of unusual secretions from the genitals;
- Unpleasant sensations in the genital area;
- Troublesome menopausal symptoms;
- Planning your pregnancy or get pregnant;
- There are suspicions of venereal disease;
- You want to consult on the choice of sexual life, the method of contraception.
Gynaecologists at the clinic “Nefrida” take care of all medical examinations for sexual health and reproductive system, as well as for treatment in case of gynaecological diseases, provide care for women during pregnancy, and perform outpatient gynaecological surgeries.