The aim of the doctors’ consultative commission established at Nefrida Clinic is to deal with patients’ temporary incapacity for work, examination and various controversial issues for the treatment and medical tests of patients. This commission also issues personal health certificates and other necessary medical documents to patients.
Doctors Consultative Commission performs the following functions:
- Decides whether to send patients to the Disability and Capacity department, organizes the patient’s medical examination and treatment;
- Issues sick leave certificates for patients who are temporarily unable to work;
- Resolves disputed patient medical examination and treatment issues;
- Cares about disputed issues of temporary incapacity for work;
- Issues health certificates;
- Registers issued certificates of incapacity for work or maternity leave;
- Substitutes medical certificates into sick leave letters and etc.